Header

Header

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Presidential Hello from Beth McKnight


Happy New Year everyone!

I’m looking forward to another fun year of CCPOM activities. It’s also not too early to start thinking about the 2010-2011 Board, which takes office in August. Joining the Board is a great way to get involved and help other members! I myself have been on the Board four years, starting when my twins were just under a year and I was desperate to get out of the house and interact with adults!
For the last two years I have been both Co-President and President, and my term limit is up this year. As President I organize the monthly Board meetings and try to keep all the moving parts coordinated and functioning. If you have any interest in joining the Board or would like more information, please contact me at elisatall@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment