Header

Header

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hello, there!

Hi!  My name is Paige and I am the new blog editor. I am just getting my feet wet, but am hoping the CCPOM blog can be a place to get to know some of our members, post pictures from our many fabulous events, exchange ideas and maybe even have a laugh or two. If you have any ideas for blog posts, wouldn't mind being profiled, would like to write a guest post, have photos or ideas to share, or are bored and want to meet for a play date, please drop me a line at pstenrud@gmail.com, I would love to hear from you!

I'll save my mini bio for when I can't find a victim volunteer for a member profile, but in the meantime, my husband, Chris, I have two year old boy/girl twins, Beckett and Claire, and we live in Pleasant Hill. I tend to be behind the camera rather than in front of it, but here is a picture of us that does not date back to college (although it does predate our moving here):



*(Is still a bit outdated, so Claire has asked that I let you all know that she has hair now and Beckett swears he was "just resting his eyes"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment