Header

Header

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spotlight on Members: John and Heather McCall



We are John and Heather McCall. We have been married 5 yrs, and have a three year old son, Blake, and identical twin girls, Shaelyn and Brynah.
My husband I both went to St. Marys college but did not meet till after graduation when we both worked at the same company. I saw him across the lobby and thought he looked very familiar. We ended up being paired up on the same team. We both were seeing other people at the time. We became friends and eventually more then friends!

We had an almost two year old son, Blake, when I went in for an ultrasound at week 6 on my pregnancy. I thought I was miscarrying so they had me come in. As soon as the image came up you could very distinctly see two sacs with two heart beats! My husband knew right away...I thought something was wrong because it didn't look like the ultrasound with my son. When the NP said it was twins I sat up in total shock and asked "HOW CAN THIS BE?" She said we are one of the lucky ones who it just happens too. I am a planner so this threw me for a loop. It took me about three days of thinking through EVERYTHING to wrap my head around it. After that we were just along for the ride!

Hobbies- John likes to golf. I like to cook. We both love travel. The kids like traveling too. These days we stay pretty close to home and enjoy hanging out around our neughborhood and eating out!

Activities- Blake is in preschool at Mary Janes in PH two days a week. He also takes gymnastics and soccer and will do swimming in the summer. The girls will do swimming this summer and gymboree classes. We love playing at the park, studio grow, pixiland, the oakland zoo, going to the library.

We are lucky to have lots of family in the area especially my parents to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment