Header

Header

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Apricot chicken

- chicken with skin (use whatever kind of you like - I use thighs & drumsticks) to fit in large Pyrex glass dish
- 3/4 c apricot preserves (I use Smucker's)
- 1/2 c french dressing (I use Annie's dressing but only b/c it's gluten-free)
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix (I make my own to make sure the ingredients are gluten-free, these measurements equal 1/2 envelope of onion soup mix: 2t beef bouillon cubes, 4t dried onion flakes, 1/2t onion power, sprinkle of pepper)

Wash & dry chicken.  Place in shallow baking dish, skin side up.  Mix preserves, french dressing & onion soup mix together.  Spread over top of chicken.  Bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours uncovered or until done.  ENJOY!  :-)

**recipe provided by:
Stacey Goldstein
Mom to Alison + Jack, 6 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment